• “I am taking the time to write you this letter. I wanted you to know how much I appreciate what you have done for me. It is not often you find an attorney that is as dedicated to his job and will put the time in that you’ve done in my case. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there for me. . . . Thank you. May God keep you filled with blessings, as well as your loved ones.”
• “Once and a thousand times only, we have to say to you many, many thanks for your cooperation and the very good result about my son’s case. . . . We appreciate as well your professionalism and availability to listen to us all the time.”
• “They say I had a good attorney, and I couldn’t agree with them more! . . . Thanks again for all you did for me. . . . I really wish you well, Mr. Regnier, continue giving your clients your Best cause you are the Best.”
• “I would like to commend you on a job well-done.Your talents, research, and effort are priceless and non-comparable. I’ve been reading the brief . . . and I must say you did an excellent job exposing the flaws and inconsistencies in my case.”
* Testimonial letters on file. Clients’ names are omitted to protect their privacy. Prospective clients may not necessarily obtain the same or similar results.
• “I have known Tom for many years and worked with him in the Appellate Division of the state Public Defender’s Office. He’s an outstanding researcher and writer, and an excellent advocate for his clients. I heartily endorse him.” Harvey Sepler, Appeals Attorney
• “If you need an appeals lawyer with extensive experience who is incisive, I recommend Tom Regnier. Tom’s unusually broad and deep experience in both civil and criminal cases affords him unique insight into your case. Exceptionally intelligent and articulate, Tom can rapidly focus on the key elements of your appeal and share his perspective from many years and a wide variety of personal experiences, coupled with a profound level of legal scholarship. An accomplished public speaker, Tom’s ability to clearly communicate your issues concisely in language that experts in his field understand provides his clients with a key advantage in advocacy. Tom’s history of success demonstrates his effectiveness as an advocate. This effectiveness materially helps his clients present their case in the strongest possible terms with maximum impact. At each stage of the preparation of the appeal, whether it be the initial analysis, prospective negotiation (if available), or formal presentation to the appellate panel, Tom provides the best opportunity for legal victory. Tom brings a credibility into the courtroom that is based on solid research, insightful legal analysis, and many years of diverse front-line experience that justices have learned to trust. When your judge is listening to Tom’s argument on your behalf, he (or she) listens closely, because Tom’s credibility is based on solid work and logical intelligence.” — Patrick McCarthy, General Practice
“Our Firm has used Tom for several litigation support matters and could not be more impressed with his responsiveness, work products, and attention to detail. We will continue to use him as a member of our team for many years to come!” — Andrew Rapacke, Intellectual Property Attorney
• “I endorse Thomas. He is a highly skilled attorney that is well respected in the legal community.” — Michael Waddington, Military law Attorney.
• “I endorse this lawyer. Mr. Regnier is an exceptionally talented attorney with a unique way of looking at legal problems. His work on Shakespeare and the Law is dynamic and innovative. He is a true asset to the legal community.” — Nina Marano, Family Attorney