Your Appeal is in Good Hands with Tom Regnier
Tom Regnier, appellate attorney since 2003, is now with KRAMER, GREEN, ZUCKERMAN, GREENE & BUCHSBAUM, P.A., 4000 Hollywood Blvd., Suite 485 South, Hollywood, Florida 33021. Contact him at 954-362-3058 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you lose at trial (civil or criminal) and wish to take the case to an appeals court that might overturn the verdict? Or did you win at trial and now the losing party is appealing the decision? In either situation, you need an experienced appeals lawyer like Tom Regnier on your side. Your appeal is in good hands with Tom Regnier, an attorney you can trust. Tom will analyze your case diligently, argue your case persuasively, and make every effort to obtain a favorable result for you in your appeal.
- Tom has won appeals in the Florida Supreme Court, all five of Florida’s District Courts of Appeal, and the U.S. Court of Appeals of the 11th Circuit.
- Tom has law degrees from the University of Miami and Columbia University, both with honors.
- Tom has extensive experience in civil and criminal appeals. He handles appeals in Florida state and federal cases.
- Tom also handles immigration appeals with the Board of Immigration Appeals and Petitions for Review in immigration cases in the U.S. Court of Appeals of the 11th Circuit.
- Tom was honored to be chosen by the Dade County Bar Association as one of the inaugural speakers in its Thurgood Marshall Distinguished Lecture Series.
- Tom was the Broward County Bar Association’s “Featured Member of the Week” for the week of March 22, 2019.
Subscribe to our FREE E-Newsletter.