Your Appeal is in Good Hands
Did you lose at trial (civil or criminal) and wish to take the case to an appeals court that might overturn the verdict? Or did you win at trial and now the losing party is appealing the decision? In either situation, you need an experienced appeals lawyer like Tom Regnier on your side. Your appeal is in good hands with Tom Regnier, an attorney you can trust. Tom will analyze your case diligently, argue your case persuasively, and make every effort to obtain a favorable result for you in your appeal.
- Tom has won appeals in the Florida Supreme Court, all five of Florida’s District Courts of Appeal, and the U.S. Court of Appeals of the 11th Circuit.
- See our Testimonials page to find out what clients and colleagues say about Tom’s work.
- Tom has law degrees from the University of Miami and Columbia University, both with honors.
- Tom has extensive experience in civil and criminal appeals. He handles appeals in Florida state and federal cases.
- Tom also handles immigration appeals with the Board of Immigration Appeals and Petitions for Review in immigration cases in the U.S. Court of Appeals of the 11th Circuit.
- Headquartered in Broward County, Tom’s practice serves Broward, Miami-Dade, Palm Beach, and all other Florida counties.
- Contact us for a free consultation at 786-319-4810 or email@example.com. We can consult by videoconference if you prefer so that you don’t have to leave your home or office. To learn more about appeals, see our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Hear Tom discuss the appeal process on the Broward County Bar Association’s “Legal News & Review” radio show.
- Tom was honored to be chosen by the Dade County Bar Association as one of the inaugural speakers in its Thurgood Marshall Distinguished Lecture Series. You can see that lecture, as well as more of Tom’s presentations, on our Videos page.
- Tom was the Broward County Bar Association’s “Featured Member of the Week” for the week of March 22, 2019.
- Trial Attorneys: Contact us if you need motions, responses, jury instructions, or other litigation support.
Subscribe to our FREE E-Newsletter, Appeals Advisory.